We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.
– Romans 12:6-8
AM is always happy to welcome family in Christ interested in volunteering in any department for a period of time. We believe that God has given unique gifts to each person and they can be used preciously for the glory of God.
AM operates under four main departments generally referred to as education, media, public relations, and administration. Volunteer and intern posts can vary from leadership roles to shadowing positions. A manual and application for volunteers and potential interns can be received upon request. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
WAYS TO SERVE
Job description: A web contributor is responsible for writing at least 2 original contents per week to be featured on the website. This writing can include anything creative, informational, or editorial. The writing contributions should be written in formal and professional language.
General writing topics and categories may include:
– World Evangelization
– Christian Persecution
– Apostolic Christian History -Mission Strategies -Christian Leadership -Current Events
Office hours: 2-4 hours per week
Evangelism Team Leader
Job description: An evangelism team leader is responsible for participating in and planning evangelism methods that align with the chapter’s goal for growth. They should strategize various methods to reach the student body effectively. They should also follow-up actively with students who they meet during evangelism.
Evangelism methods may include:
– One -to-one evangelism
– Mass events (picnics, lectures, sports fellowships, etc.)
Office hours: 1 hour per week Field hours: 1-2 hours per week
Job description: A resource editor is responsible for copy editing Bible materials and typing manuscripts of existing audio that will be provided. The resource editor should complete at least materials per week.
Office hours: 2-4 hours week
VOLUNTEER STAFF APPLICATION
Local Mission TeammateBasic program description: A mission teammate is responsible for participating in and planning evangelistic methods that align with the chapter’s goal for growth. They should strategize various methods to reach the student body effectively. Their focus should be to foster an environment of spiritual growth and discipleship among college students. The team is a community of believers centered on the Word and fellowship with a heart to spread the Gospel across university campuses worldwide. Therefore, the teammate should be prepared for active evangelism and Bible teaching. Evangelism methods may include:
- One-to-one evangelism
- Mass events (picnics, lectures, sports fellowships, etc.)
- A minimum of 3 days of evangelism
- A minimum of 2 days of Bible study
- A minimum of one special event per week.
- Must be available for a daily chat with the HQ office.
Personal QualificationsSpiritual standard
- Must affirm the Apostolos Missions International Statement of Faith and support the vision and mission of the ministry.
- Must indicate firm faith and basic understanding of Biblical doctrine.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the HQ. And also share the vision of Apostolos Missions with newer
- teammates at the local chapter.
- Must also reveal interpersonal skills to engage and minister to others, even those from various backgrounds and
- Must have the ability to set goals and implement plans that can be executed according to the vision of AM.
- Must be able to participate in the development of the chapter by faithfully keeping the spiritual and physical
- standards set by the local team.
- Must have the ability to network and develop partnerships with other schools and churches when appropriate.
- Must be at least 18 years old. Preferably with some university experience, but not required.
- Must be willing to work in a university environment with university-aged youth.
- An office is not required, but the teammate must be willing to travel on and off campus for regular programs.
- Must have access to a computer regularly with basic ability for word processing and Internet usage.